Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday 12-1:30 Bikrams North Van - Patrick the funny yogi!!

I love this teacher! He is so funny. It makes going to Bikrams on a Saturday easy... wait.. Bikrams is never easy. Let me see... I didn't get any corrections today. He did push me down in half tortoise. That was nice - my spine felt longer. I felt bad for him touching my gross sweatiness. I said thank-you.

He tried to make the class smile. It lasted a few seconds. Everyone is so serious. I try to smile in class and I try to pass my smile on but I must just seem weird. The people are different in North Van too - more fat, white, snobby people. There was one lady today who I did not like. I met her driving - she didn't signal - TWICE... once to turn in front of me and another time to parallel park. Then she got in front of me up the stairs and didn't hold the door open for me. I said, "Thank-you... not!" I felt bad that I had said it out loud because that is rude and she noticed me then. She cut in front of me at the water tap - it was just like she is in her world and that world had only her in it. After my first outburst I just smiled and was as nice as I could be. Whatever - people... I just have to be me... and try not to let self centred people bother me too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment