Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday 6:30-7:30 Grooving - JP - Azelia!!

This is the first time I have taken JP's grooving class. This is not his usual scheduled class. It is interesting to see how different teachers approach teaching this class. The level of these classes really tends to depend on who is taking the class. I had a nice, relaxing class. I didn't have to think and I could just groove. I was kinda down on myself that I didn't go to the class before - I say it is the guest teacher - I just chickened out I guess. I can't do that anymore. It isn't cool. I am going to stick to my plan. It gets more fun when I keep up my dance and go on a regular basis. I am going to start going on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

I saw Moe today. That made me sad and happy. It was good to see her and be acknowledged but I don't think she really cares about my ankle. Then again, why should she? It is my ankle. She has her own shit to care about. Anywho - she will be there and I will be back soon enough... very soon!! YAY! I will go back to Monday nights or Saturdays... 

No comments:

Post a Comment