Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday 12:05-12:59 Pregnancy Bikram

I love the edited quick version of this yoga class. I also used the big mat for the first time and it made the laying down section way easier on the feet bones and skull.

I am so unfocussed at the start that I can't even do the first few breaths without cheating. Then I can feel myself calm down and get into it. I am able to control my breath in and out for the 6 and 6 counts.

The kids are banging on the drums in the band room - like the end of the school year should sound like - but it is making it difficult for me to focus on my writing. SO... that is all for this entry! Let's hope the rain stops and I can go for a run after school.

I do want to say that my husband is the best in the whole universe and he makes the best lunches for baby and I! LOVE YOU J.CAKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment