Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday 5:30-6:30 Hip Hop - JP



This one was slower and gave you more time on SOME movements. There were the quick parts and you had to listen for the bass for the pelvic thrust.

The class was packed and hot tonight. It is sunny out. I thought about what I might be doing this time last year - last week of school - sunny - not pregnant... maybe drinking beer on a patio somewhere??? I need a beer.. I am getting too much work done at school. I am too focussed. I need to let loose! Oh well.. I will have to wait... a long, long time for that and it will never be like it used to be! We wanted this.

I might try this dance at school tomorrow for fun.

I saw Jimbo in the alley on the way to class. I said hi but couldn't stop cause I was late. I said as much and he understood. Looks the same 'ol. That is good. I am glad he didn't turn into a hipster.


No comments:

Post a Comment