Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday 5:30-6:30 Hip Hop - JP



I am happy to be feeling good enough to dance but it feels so weird being so big! AND.. it is going to get worse. I better get over this quick cause I can see it getting annoying for the people - person - who has to put up with me. It is a temporary and cool situation I have gotten myself into and I have got to figure out how to enjoy it.

It was an awkward class with no talking until the end. One of the girls that takes Moe's class talked with me down the stairs and then ending up going the same way as me. I didn't feel like talking and when I did I feel like I was saying stupid stuff. I wish I could have just kept my mouth shut - or turned the other way when I got down the stairs - ended it there. Awkward.

Anywho - fun combo. I am glad I went. I bought another ten class card. Next class I want to try is Jo's Jazz. The girl I was walking with said she likes it better than Moe's class. I might have to go for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment