Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday Run 6 Km, 33:45 Mins

YAY! I did so much today. I lead the warm-up for both dance classes and with the second one we did the dance we did at Harbour. I was dripping after that class. In my spare I did the pregnancy Bikram class and then I got home and ran. Now, remember this Paula. I had to remind myself how awesome I am as Katherine ran in the opposite direction as me. She was so focussed and she noticed not me. However, I thought she didn't notice me because I am too large. I have changed so much. I am so slow and whale like. I might as well jump over the edge and float to the ocean instead of running the C wall. Ok - remind yourself that you are pregnant and you did awesome today. I turn around at the half way point just before Stanley Park. I run back towards home. I don't want to run anymore and I can feel my feet getting heavier. As I get passed the Burrard street bridge to the Yaletowny area, Katherine zips past me. For a while I admire her form and her pace and then she is gone. She is so fucking fast! She didn't even recognize me again. Too lost in her own training for saying hi. I am too lost in trying to make it home. I remind myself I am awesome and tell my brain to shut up. At the tennis courts my runpod says I have completed my goal of 6km. I stop and walk home. It was so nice to see Katherine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment