Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Run 3.9 Km 21:41 Mins

I was pukey this morning but I was feeling better and really excited to get out and run. After driving home from school I felt less excited but I still had some motivation to go. It was lightly misting when I started my run and the rain got heavier as I ran. It was refreshing. I don't mind running in the light rain as long as I have a hat and jacket on.

My route today was around Science World and over the Cambie street bridge. I just did a short one.

I felt sluggish but I trudged along. I am really going to appreciate having a non-pregnant body. I will feel so much lighter and faster.

There is a new Nike Plus site. I like it. I set a goal to run more often. I am going to run three times a week for a month. I can totally accomplish that goal. I just have to go out there and do it. There is nothing after school now so it should be easy to go three times. I would also like to go to Moe's class at least once a week, a hip hop or street jazz once a week, and a yoga. Three classes at Harbour, three runs, and pregnancy Bikram everyday at school when the kids are out. Sounds good! Then - I will make a summer goal and plan!


No comments:

Post a Comment