Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday 10:22 - 11:14 Pregnancy Bikram

Before yoges I had been sitting and doing report cards for a couple of hours and my foot had been falling asleep. I had to re-enter a couple or marks for students who were in the wrong classes but it wasn't showing up on the computer as changed yet so I thought - good time to do my yoges.

I turned my fast track on and away I went into my brain and breathing. I like this yoges but I do worry that when I go back it is going to be so much harder with the heat. I am going to need an adjustment no judgement period. 

During the half fish I felt something move in my tummy. I stopped and laid on my side for a second to see if it would move again. I guess it was just adjusting to being upside downish. Weird feeling. I guess I will be feeling more of that soon. 

I feel good today. I am going to do a run after school and I might even dance... we will see. I am happier now that I am back on the Diclectin. You can't say I didn't try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment