Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday 10:15- 11:15 Pregnancy Bikram

It is pouring rain today - so Carrie and I didn't do our run. We were going to do it when it was only raining lightly but when we were ready to go it was a downpour!

Oh well!! Next time.

I am making a new rule for myself for the next time I do my yoges. Hide your phone. Can you believe I  was texting in between sets? I guess that is something that you can't do in the studio so why not do it once? Not a good habit to get into though. I didn't have that problem when I was at school doing yoges - maybe because I was in a setting where I usually teach and I don't let things like that distract me. My bedroom is distracting! I have to say I was better focussed today - even with the texting - than yesterday though.

Ankle update: It is bending better in awkward. I didn't think I would ever get my bend back! I can feel it straining when I bend it. It tenses up the front of the shin. I am hoping with repetition and time it will get easier and more relaxed. I don't think it will ever be back to normal but I am pretty sure it will get better than it is now. Hard to believe that was a full 2 years ago now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment