Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Run 4km, 23:11 Mins

It is nice and sunny today! I was thinking about Wilson during this run. I wrote back to her and who knows if I should have or not. I did. I do care. She is my friend even though we haven't been friends in years. I want her to be happy. I want her to be better. I don't want to say the wrong thing but I also don't want to not say anything. So, I spoke. I think I did ok.

I ran the same as yesterday it looks. I like this loop. I like getting the hill done at the beginning and not having to go up the stairs at the end. It also has more flow so if I wanted to keep going I could just keep running around the C wall and exit at my alley. Whereas, the other way around I come off the ramp and there is the side walk home... and that is where I am going after those stairs no matter what.


No comments:

Post a Comment