Monday, July 2, 2012

Sunday Pregnancy Bikrams - Cannon Beach

After my run I tried to do my yoges in the sand in public. I found it very odd to be doing this but I kept on. The sun was beautiful as was the view of the ocean. I kept my shoes on because I thought it would be gross to get all sandy and then try to put my running shoes back on.

Jonny sat on a log near by enjoying the beach.

I tried to stop at awkward asking Jonny about going. I felt awkward doing awkward in public. He asked me if I wanted him to make me finish. I said I didn't know. No. He said he had to finish his beer. So, I skipped the second awkward and eagle and finished the standing series - except for tree and then I stopped and we went back to the camp site to join Carrie and Christie.

My first public yoga experience wasn't so bad. I think if given enough space of people I will do it again. It was nice to do it right after running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment