Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday 11:38- 12:38 Pregnancy Bikram

Jonny is at work today and I was cleaning for Annina. I made her a little bedroom in the living room. I learned you can't wash a big pillow and a comforter in the same load... washer over flowed. Oh well.. now the floor is clean too!

I was pooped after cleaning and didn't feel like yoging but then Carrie called and she is back from Paris and wanting to go to the beach.. .so that motivated to get my yoges done then I can reward myself with some Slurpee and beach time.

My left shoulder blade isn't hurting anymore. There is still something there but doesn't hurt.. so whatever. AND, my left side of my neck - which was hurting yesterday is better. I guess it is all working itself out. Now, please don't happen again.

The right diaphragm muscle spasmed when I was putting my head to my knee. Same spot it does once in a while. I stopped and stretched it out and it didn't happen the second time. Mind you, I didn't try and force it either. I just hung there and breathed.

Fold laundry and beach time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment