Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday 10-11am Yoges - Derrek

I am so big now! I haven't been to yoges in a couple of weeks but it felt good. I built up a little bit of a sweat - it was humid in the studio.

The class was more full than usual. I think there were ten of us this morning. That older asian lady that takes jazz was there and the other pregnant girl was there. She came up to me at the end of class, like I knew she would, and I was nice and talked baby with her for a bit. (even though I didn't want to - she doesn't know I don't want to.)

It was nice to be back at Harbour. The studio looked nice - all repainted for summer school. I am looking forward to going back for street jazz tomorrow and, or hip hop on Wednesday. It is good to be home. I like going away - makes me appreciate what I have at home. EVEN though... I would love to live in Venice Beach... maybe... I would love to live in Bali - but I would miss Harbour... and my FAMILY! and my awesome job! Sounds like I am stuck here till retirement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment