Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday Run 4 KM, 23:10 Mins

I had a new feeling today when I was running. I felt a little bit of a cramp but nothing sharp just dull and I could feel something. I made it through what I would now like to call my pregnancy loop - and when I stopped and walked I had a different new feeling. I wonder if it is one of those braxton hicks contraction things I have read about? Are my muscles tightening and practicing for the big show? Anywho, by the time I got back to my corner I didn't feel anything bad. I will keep my eye on that feeling and see if it happens again when I run.

My pregnancy loop is: Over Cambie, down the stairs, around Olympic Village and Science World and back to the C wall in front of my home... street. That is exactly 4km. I am going to make this my usual run. It is nice and short and easy. I will only do longer runs when I run with Carrie. (I think.. I could get bored of this loop)


No comments:

Post a Comment