Monday, July 2, 2012

Sunday Run 4.7 Km, 26:12 Mins - Cannon Beach

We are road tripping down the 101 right now. I got to run on Cannon Beach. It was beautiful and sunny. I felt very light as I ran to the left of the Haystack rock. I ran until I got to a river that was too deep to cross. When I turned around to run back I felt very heavy as the winds were blowing against me.

I was trying to go do 5 km. I was hoping I could run to the left till it said halfway - then I would have no problem with my urge to stop. It didn't work out that way. I had to run past where I came from and when I heard the last km I ran 100 steps more - to the kite that was threatening my path. I turned around and ran back to my start point but I was shy 300 metres. Oh well - I did good for a pregnant lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment