Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday 1-2:30 Jazz - Moe

Jonny and I walked to our Vietnamese place for lunch before class. I had twenty minutes to chill before going to class but I was trying to get out of going. My good husband wouldn't let me. He let me before and then I felt guilty. He knows how happy I am after.

I got lots of attention from Moe. I am the pregnant lady in class. After class Laura talked to me about how she danced right up until the end. She said she was also big from the start - so it seemed like she was pregnant forever.

Anywho- back to class. We did the same warm up. We did across the floor. And we did a short combo. I am glad we did ATF. It broke the time up nicely. I messed up on the first turn we did. I don't know what I was thinking - my brain just wouldn't let me turn the way I wanted to. It was an exercise that turned like a "Greek tablecloth." (Moe speak)

The jumps I focussed on the arms and just jumped low. My left ankle didn't feel that safe on the side jumps on the second side. I am just too heavy!! haha. (not funny!)

After class I got to see Cierra!! She looks beautiful and sounds like she is doing really well with school and work. She was always good like that. I think she would make an awesome babysitter... if she ever has time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment