Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday 6:30-7:30 Locking - Ron? - Keli!

I haven't seen Keli in forever - and it was AWESOME. She makes being at Harbour so much more fun. 

We did a warm-up where we learned a lot of the different moves like: Scooby Doo, the points, the clap, the lock, the stop and go, and the rock steady??? That is all I can remember right now. Oh wait.. and the funky chicken! haha! 

The last 10-15 minutes of class he put together a short combo of maybe 16 counts and we worked through that. We did it in two groups facing each other and then one more time as a large group. He really wanted us to focus on the rhythm of the moves - not to make them all even. There is a funky rhythm he was trying to enforce but for the most part I think everyone was trying to just get all the moves in. 

Keli is going to come back and dance with me on Monday! YAY! I walked Keli back to the SkyTrain and asked her questions about Ivy. It was good to get to talk to one of my teacher friends that just had a baby... and get some info. 


No comments:

Post a Comment