Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday 5:30-6:30 Street Jazz - Jo - Twigg!!



We did a Justin Bieber song - but it is ok... because it was fast and fun.

Whoa! Did Twigg have some news for me! I won't say it all here because it isn't my news to share but we are going to need two more dance teachers next year. Yikes! Twigg might have to help out more than she was planning on this year. The TOC's are going to have to step up. All I can say is I hope I can still have Stephanie.

Moe took class today too. It is nice to have class with people our own age. Jo looks amazing. There is hope for my post pregnant body!!

The bitchy, anorexic, side boob girl was in class. Put some clothes on and quit acting so cocky! Twigg and I both agreed she isn't the type of student we would want in our classes. Anywho - whatever!

I got the choreo and I had fun. I am so happy I have my friends in class lately. It makes it a lot more fun. Twigg is going to come on Monday too :-)

When I got home Jonny had dinner ready and space pops chilling in the freezer waiting for desert. I have the best husband ever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment