Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday 6 Km, 34:41 Mins

YAY!! I did awesome today. I felt awesome too. The sun is shining but there are a lot of tree covered areas along this run. I ran over the Burrard Street bridge and back over the Cambie. There are a lot of boats in the marina getting ready to enjoy the fireworks tonight.

When I was first running over the Burrard bridge I was thinking a lot about Wilson. I wonder if coming into my classes and talking about her eating disorder would help her. Isn't that what some people do? They help others to help themselves? I wouldn't ever bring it up to her because we aren't close anymore and it might come out the wrong way. She is in my thoughts though and I hope she can kick this and get happy! Why make life more difficult?

I am excited because Annina is coming today. I was looking at my city when I was running and thinking that she is going to like it here. Maybe she can find a Canadian boy and live and teach over here? hahaha... no... her family would hate that. Maybe we can do a home exchange one day. Jonny and I can take Christian over to Zurich for a while. That would be cool!

At the Cambie stairs I saw my old yoga teacher Erin. She waved and smiled big as she started her run the way I just came from. That made me happy. The Cambie stairs had a worked guy on a crane on them so I had to unplug my ears and go slowly under his crane as per his direction. That was kinda scary. I imagined it coming down quickly and squishing me!!

YAY... good RUN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment