Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday 2:45-3:45 Hip Hop - JP

I am about to leave for dance. I don't want to go. I know once I get there I will have fun and be glad I went. I just feel so big and lazy. Maybe the good times are over. Maybe I have just been too lazy for too long and I need to get back in action.

Anywho - here I go!

I went and when I got out Jonny was waiting for me. I love it when he is sitting there waiting for me. We got red Gatorade to quench our thirst and it is delicious.

I saw Wilson going up the stairs when I was leaving. She is back dancing- that is a good sign.

JP was a few minutes late. We were in studio 2 today. I saw Pam and Moe on the way in and they gave me some baby attention. It is hard not to notice now. The class was small - 1 guy, 4 girls and me. I am glad I went.

I had to buy a new 10 class card today. I should have bought the 20. Let me count... I should have bought the 20. ugh... oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment