Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Run 4 km, 22:14 mins

I know- I was supposed to run the last two days and I didn't. I can't remember my excuses but I was close yesterday... I had my clothes on... and then I changed. I went today though and I felt good. I ran a minute faster than I usually run. I was listening to my new warm-up mix I made for school. Now, I just have to make the moves to the warm-up and the voice over track for when I am too pregnant to do it with the kids.

A couple ran past me just past the stairs towards Olympic village and in my head I was thinking. Oh ya... you wouldn't pass me if I weren't pregnant! I am so competitive in my head!!

I caught myself staring at two moms walking their strollers and one was pregnant again. We were crossing at the cross walk in YT. The pregnant mom caught me staring and smiled. I got all embarrassed in my head and smiled back and looked away. This is real. That is going to be me!!

After my run, in the shower, I thought about Jonny and I. I want to be to be that cute old couple that have been in love forever that everyone knows as the cute couple in love. We are so in love that we will die at the same time in our sleep in our happy dreams together.

I also thought - I want to make a new blog entry in the baby blog that is in the epistolary form. A letter to Christian introducing him to his new family and friends and giving him some life tips and things to remember. I am going to work on this in my head for a while... but I will get it done before he is born. That would be a cool thing for him to read when he gets older.



No comments:

Post a Comment