Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Pregnancy Bikram

Wow - I haven't done my yoges since July 31st! It felt good to stretch everything out. I didn't have a problem focusing or breathing. I just got right into it.

I noticed that my back bending is way less flexible. I can't see the back wall anymore. However, towards the end in camel I was able to bend more. The one at the beginning was pitiful but it felt lovely. It stretches out the part that is aching right now when I am typing. The top of the right diaphragm area. I love to grab the top of a door way and stretch out that part of my tummy. I guess I am glad I am tall and can grab the top of door way.

I thought about tomorrow and visiting Belle and Laya. I was thinking it might be fun to do this yoga with them by the pool. It isn't too long and I could get a work out in while playing with my nieces. Hmmm... Maybe I could even get my mom to join in!!


No comments:

Post a Comment