Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Run 4 km, 23:04 mins.

I listened to the Vancity Giants Mixtape when I ran today. I am going to go through the mixtape and edit it what I can for school. Tomorrow I will listen to more of it when I run. Does GIANTS mean old? hahha. I guess they mean they are bigger than normal people. Anywho - so far I like it. Good job boys.

Again, I had the problem of wanting to go but once I got going I was fine. It is nice and sunny and I ran my simple pregnancy loop. It wasn't hard and nothing hurt I was just feeling lazy before. Or rather, I have been feeling lazy since I have been sick. I just have to get back into my regular routine again and I will be fine. I am lucky. I have to take advantage of being able to do this stuff while I still can because I am going to miss it soon enough. I will be wishing I could go for a run.


No comments:

Post a Comment