Friday, January 5, 2018

Friday 10 - 11:30 Ballet - Delina

I couldn't remember who Delina was. I was so excited for today to do PBT and ballet with Beverly - but PBT was cancelled and Beverly was no longer on the schedule. I was going to go to yoga because I couldn't remember who Delina was, but then I thought, I can always go to yoga and I don't usually get to go to ballet - go to ballet. I went. I love DELINA. I remember her now. She is an awesome teacher. She is very clear with her explanations of the exercises. She gives progressions when you do exercises twice. She gives good feedback and corrections and her timing for class is awesome - we got a lot done in an hour and a half. I will definitely be going back to her classes.

And she is CUTE as a button! (Not that that matters!)

No comments:

Post a Comment