Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Prepping for A Little Obsessed Jan. 8 - 12


I have been hesitant to focus on my food intake since I had eating problems as a young dancer. I have not had a scale or looked at my weight when I was pregnant. I just ignored it and was happy being able to eat food and eat what I want, when I want. I was a picky eater until I was 30. I made a change and tried new things and realized that most of them are good. However, I now think I can focus on healthier eating without going too crazy. (A little obsessed?) The food part of this challenge will be the hardest part for me. I have been watching meal prep videos, I ordered containers and a scale, and I have planned my food. I am keeping it simple. I am going to try just eating the same thing for five days. (That doesn't bother me - I actually prefer this for some reason.) THEN, I will take the weekend off and meal prep for my first week of the 80 Day Obsession. 

Here is my plan: 









No comments:

Post a Comment