Saturday, July 6, 2019

Sat. July 6, 2019: 80 Day Obsession: Day 68: Booty & Family Skate at Terry Fox

This morning, I got up and ready to do my Booty workout. However, Biggy woke up ready to skate - so we headed out to our E spot at the stadium. All the security gates were out and blocking the spot, so we decided to roll around to Terry Fox at the front. There is a huge manual pad there. I want to be able to ollie up and off of it. I am scared though. BUT... Biggy rode up and off of it today - it was amazing. I love this kid. Jonny had to go off to the studio - but Biggy and I skated for an hour and a half. He wanted to skate all day but the rains came.

When I got home, I made us a snack and then I did my workout. I didn't want to do my workout - but I did it and now it is in the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment