Thursday, July 18, 2019

Thurs. July 18, 2019: Insanity Max 30

I have finished week one and just started week two of Insanity Max 30. I am going to keep going with this program for now. I am not sure if I will do two whole months but I do like the shorter workouts and no equipment. It is something I can do anywhere and easily everyday. I do miss the weights a little bit - but I will add some Autumn or maybe even try one of the other weight programs when I get back to school.

I miss my Harbour 1:30 Hip Hops. I am looking forward to summer school being over.

I haven't done my yoga or filmed it yet. Maybe I need to force myself to do it - set a goal for having it done by the end of July.

I also haven't run in a while. I need to do one of those. I have to find out what happens to Lopez.




No comments:

Post a Comment