Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Tues. July 2 & Wed. July 3: 80 Day Obsession Day 65 & 66

Yesterday and this morning, I got up and did 80 Day Obsession workouts on my patio. Yesterday, I headed straight out and finished right as the workers were arriving. (When I say workers, I mean two workers who didn't actually do any work all day... who came in through the side scaffolding from the alley smoking, continuing to smoke right in front of me, and extinguishing it in the garbage can. Thank-you for that oh so lovely final workout smokey air... sarcasm... ughh... just finish the patio and leave... it has been over a year now. This is my space and I want it back.) Today, I had my breakfast first and only made it through half my workout as they arrived. This morning, there were were three of them and Dave said, "Good morning!" I could not return his joyous good morning, because I don't see anything good about you dicking around on my patio and not getting shit done. It makes me feel sad. I moved inside to finish my workout and closed the curtains.

Whoa... I am mad eh? Anyways, this was meant to be a post about me doing my workouts and it has turned into a rant about the super slow construction workers.

I have taken the cardio workouts out of 80DO and replaced them with running. Although - I might bust out a cardio flow if we are ever pool or beach side. I still like that one - I just want to run now that I can run again and thought slotting it in during the cardio times would be best. I was thinking I might do one of my 80 days after my last run - but I am all sweaty and don't feel like working out then. It was a good idea but didn't happen. Maybe if I did the 80 day and then ran? Nah...

When 80DO is done, I am going to do A Little More Obsessed and then the new 21 Day Fix Lives. They are shorter - so maybe I can add the runs in with them then. That should take me through the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment