Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday 6am 1H Hot Yoges - Kari- Lynn - Class 36!

I am in the last week of my challenge. The best thing about a challenge is finishing it. It makes normal life way more exciting becasue you basically deprived yourself of it for however many days. I can't wait for this challenge to be over but I have really enjoyed it and will probably do another one one day. My next yoga challenge I will move up to 60 days though. I have thought of keeping it going to get the 60 days now that I have already done 40 but... I think it is more of a challenge to start again at the beginning. My next challenge will be a dance challenge though. As soon as this ankle is better. The only problem with a dance challenge is money - they charge per class whereas at yoga you go as much as you want for a monthly fee. My dance challenge might have to be only two weeks! hahaha! That would be about $210.

This is the first time I have had Kari Lynn as a teacher. Her voice was too quiet. She has a perfect long, lean body with some cool tattoo that winds up her no tummy. She was younger.. maybe 22... and she taught well minus the fact that she was too quiet for my ears. She did go a bit fast too. I prefer to hold my postures a bit longer. Not just get in and get out. I wonder if she is from the White Rock studio?

The class was full. There were 20 yogis plus Kari Lynn. There were three newbies in the front row. They pushed me out of my spot and they were distracting. But.. whatever. I learned to ignore them and get my sound cues of when to move from the sisters beside me...

No comments:

Post a Comment