Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday 8-9:15pm Flow - Angela - Day 38... woooooohooooo!!

Three things I keep forgetting to write about:
The old guy with the smile - I would see this guy walking to work on my way back from yoga and as  my ankle got better I would be farther ahead of him. I marked my recovery by the distance I could get before seeing him. I started smiling at him cause I would see him everyday. I ran into him yesterday at the corner of Nelson and Helmcken when I was on the way to 6pm yoga. He was on the way home and I was on the way to yoga. He asked me how the morning class was and I said I didn't have time to make it that morning. Nice old guy.

Pop Drop and Lock it. In the Yin class with Leo he went around to everyone when we were laying in Savasana and cupped our wings from underneath and popped them dropped them and locked our shoulders down. And I thought.. he just pop dropped and locked it. He told me no jokes this class so I kept it to myself. It is a sleepy class.

Bumpy yoga mat. The mat outside the yoga room door has huge round bumps on it. I am assuming to massage your feet. But, I find it uncomfortable and it is probably really dirty and gross. I didn't notice I didn't like it until I realized I have been stepping around it.

Angela taught really awesome again today. We dedicated this class to Erin who is doing a meditation retreat. No talking or ANYTHING for 10 days. That would be hard! This is supposed to be Katherine's class but she was running in the New York Marathon.... or something? BUt.. as I was walking home I saw her walking her dog.. not close enough to talk though. I wonder what happened and how well she did? She is such an awesome person. She is Erin's sister.. so I guess they are both pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment