Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday 8-9:15 Flow - Katherine - Class 39

I always say the dumbest things around Katherine cause I think she is so awesome. She was talking about some flying monkey with a funny name and I asked if it was a cartoon but it is some spiritual sanskrit monkey or something. haha.. of course I think flying monkey .. I see cartoons in my head.. or Sam!

She just got back from Toronto. She said T dot O dot. That was funny. She won first for women. Canada came first, Japan second, and England third.

I had an awesome sweaty class today. I felt strong and bendy. We did toe squat three times at the end and that is a great stretch for my arch of my foot. It really feels good awful. We did in Angela's class yesterday too.

When laying at the end my mind drifted to tap shoes and knee pads. I need to get those organized and cleaned. I also thought about my beer in the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment