Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday 6-7:30pm Hot Yoges - Tarynn

I had an awesome class. I was in the front row on the door side. The class was full but not as  full and as hot as last Thursday. I didn't have to lay down or miss any poses. I even did toe stand which I haven't done since the ankle. I really want my ankle to bend more.

There was a girl beside me in a red top and black shorts. Every time she laid with her head towards me she would breathe on me. I thought you were supposed to be breathing through your nose.. but she would breathe all over me. It was gross. She also blew her nose and threw her dirty Kleenex in between us. Gross!

I went into today's class trying not to be grumpy or stressed. I was a bit snappy today. And it worked. I feel way better now that I am done and I had a good class. I am going to kick this busy week's ass.. and the next busy week!! Cha cha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment