Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday 4-5 Hot Yoges and 5:15-6:30 Yin - Leo - Day 34 & 35

I did two classes today. That yuckiest part .. or funniest, yuckiest - I had a blister from my walk today and my new shoes ... YAY!! (thanks mom!) and in hot yoga it FILLED with juice. (Leo's key word for class was juicy abs too.. weird) So, I tried to protect it and not pop it but I forgot about it during the yin class when we were stretching and it exploded!! ewwww!!

Hot class was good. There were a lot of people in class. Oh! Before class I saw the little Asian lady whose name I don't know. She had done the 90 min class. She said that Patricia and her were talking about me yesterday. I miss Patricia. She also told me that Danny got his own studio in Kerrisdale and that is why he hasn't been around either. She has all the gossip! She has moved to the other studio - Y yoga but still comes to 90 min classes at WHY yoga. Confused?

Yin class - was almost as sweaty as hot. I was nice and bendy. We did legs in second and over each leg then center. For the center Leo put me up on blocks like a kung fu fighter! COOL!


K.. time to get ready for school tomorrow. 5 more days and this challenge is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment