Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday 8-9:30 Hot Yoges - Christine - Day 33!!

I had a spot in the front row. When the lights came on and we faced the front the skinny, little, brown woman was right diagonal beside me wearing the same outfit as me! OH GOD! hahahaa!! I kept telling myself to smile and forget it the best I could. I am a lot better today than I was when she last stood in front of me so I gave her a run for her money. I know this isn't yoga competition it is yoga practice. I get it... but I don't get it.

I had a good class. I am getting better everyday. My ankle is not swollen - last night it was! That scared me. I didn't do anything ... hardly yesterday either. I iced and kept it up when I got home. I woke up and it was normal... well.. normal for it.. phew!

There was chat after yoga. Two weeks from now on the schedule this 8am class switches to an hour clas. The regulars weren't happy about that. That means if you want to do the full 90 you wouldn't be done till 11:30 ... and then your day is half done! Hopefully, they will rethink this decision. Christine is going to put in a good word for us. I like 8am 90 min. Friday I am so tired from the week .. come home.. sleep.. then get up do yoga... then.. start your weekend. It is a nice routine. I am flexible though.. if they change it.. I am sure I will not die!

No comments:

Post a Comment