Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday 8-9:30 Hot Yoges - Christine

I had an awesome class this morning. The sun is shining. There were only 18 people in the class. I stood in a pyramid behind two of the normal older guys that are good and try really hard. We had a nice pyramid going on. Everyone trying their hardest and no one slacking ... so there were no breaks. BUt.. it was easy today because it wasn't as hot as during the week in the evening. ALthough, I miss the bendiness of the evening. I felt really stiff. I want my ankle to bend now. I got down to my lowest ever today and I am just going to keep on trying in that first awkward squat. I won't get stuck here.. I will go lower. I was thinking maybe I should take the ballet barre. That my help the bendiness... plies... tendus.. all that would be good for my ankle. Just the barre though. I will do that Tuesday maybe...

I chatted with Andrea on Skype before I went to yoges. She is exhausted. She is always doing too much. We were talking about the Australia year and then doing some time in Sumatra traveling and surfing. I am stoked!!! I can't wait! I should go visit Gerard and see how much I need to save to make it happen. I have to get on that.

I was also thinking about our new teacher dance. It is going to be awesome. We are going to start out doing oldschool hip hop and then they will pull down my pants and under will be a ballet outfit.. and I was thinking we should use the sailormoon transformation song to change .. then go into swan lake!!

I am going to look up some YouTubes and send them an email after breakfast.

K! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment