Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday 12-1:30 Bikrams North Van - Marcus

My water bottle was right where I left it by the sink in the change room. Yipppeee!! Jonny also got his keys back from The Grove this morning. It is a lucky day for both of us. Although, he isn't looking that happy now as he tinkles in the corner with his toys. He is looking rather frustrated like a man who needs a beer... I might have to help him with that!

I had a great class today in my new One Tooth gear. We walked passed the store this morning and I went to in to price and they had buy one get one half price. So, I got the same thing that I have been wearing in grey. I also found out I have been wearing my shorts backwards for three years. I saw them on the mannequin at the store. The pocket goes at the back. It is much better this way! hahaha!

There was an older lady behind me and she said she was nervous because she hadn't been in 5 months. She did awesome and she had the best athletic body. I wonder what she does for a living.

I thought about Two Years of Saturdays. I think Don and I need to make this happen. I imagine us sitting and writing at The Smile. I see Jonny there too working on the computer.

Emma is in town. Going to see her for dinner. YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment