Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday 8-9:30 Bikram Cambie - Onkhar

I think this is the first time that I have had this teacher. His class had a relaxed and clam feeling. Even his clap to change postures was calm.

It is mother's day and Jonny took care of the boy so I could get up and go to yoges. I wasn't going to go because I was feeling spent. I didn't realize how much I have messed myself up the last couple of days until I tried to do things in this class. Now I am going to have to rest a bit and heal so I don't ruin this race!! I won't go into details now - it is basically my left leg. I didn't push it today in class and I gave that leg a rest. I massaged my calf before and after class. It is a good thing we are going to Vegas this week. I need a break!

I came home to beautiful flowers from the boy and from my hubby. I also had a beautiful breaky with cheese and crab!! YUM!!

Thanks my love.. you made my first mother's day the best ever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment