Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thursday 6:15 - 7:45 Bikram Cambie - Christine P

I haven't had Christine as a teacher in a long time. I wonder if she was away somewhere? She said something about this being her one hundredth class today... teaching? Or taking? I am not sure. She sure looks fit. She is always so happy and positive. I really enjoyed her class.

There were two guys in front of me. One was perfect and the made me try hard and the other was fidgety and made me try to focus hard.

My hamstring feels like there is a big knot in it. I massaged it before and after class along with my calves. I didn't do anything that hurt it but I did a lot better than my last class two Sundays ago. The break did me good. Now to continue not to push it.

I was able to do all of the sit ups again.

I am on the mend and happy. I am looking forward to this awesome summer with my happy family :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment