Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday 5:30 - 6:30 Hip Hop - JP

Yay! Back to dance!! I could feel my hamstring tight and that leg walking different - shorter stride - on my way to dance. What a bummer. It is feeling better than it was... but I have to be careful. It is weak right now. I don't think it would be a good idea to go to jazz on Friday. I might take one more week off from that. I will see how it is in yoges tomorrow. (Where I will be careful!)

It seemed like the cool kids spread out and took some places at the back today. I was wondering if it was an experiment to try and get other people to stand at the front. Or maybe they just all came at different times. Anywho, I like watching those girls. That CJ girl.. added so much flavour into the piece we did. I wonder if she knew the piece already? It would be pretty awesome if she is capable of picking up choreo and adding all the extra in such a short time. I am going to set that as my own goal. Get down the choreo quick - focus - and then add the extras ... dance it!


No comments:

Post a Comment