Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday Run 2.9 Km, 15:35 Mins

This was the first speed training day. It was raining and I didn't feel like running. The boys came with me and were going to skate but Jonny didn't want to get his grip tape wet. They came anyways and had a coffee while I ran. So, for that reason, and the rain... and I didn't feel like going, I made it a quick one. I could have added in a longer warm-up run and cool down run. Next Wednesday I will. The Cambie bridge worked well for the speed training. I ran as fast as I could and I was out of breath at the end. I had to walk and slow down my breathing. I looked like a nerd.. but it was kind of.. not fun.. but challenging. I really wanted to stop or slow down.. but I forced myself to keep running. It burned.

Anywho - short run... but not easy! Next week will be three bridges and hopefully it will be sunny and I will do a loop around Science World on the way there to add in some kilometres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment