Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday 6:15 - 7:45 Bikram Cambie - Michelle

There was a lot of traffic on the Cambie bridge but I made it just in time. I got my new mat today. It seems shorter than my last one and it is definitely thinner. Which is good because it is lighter to carry. AND, it is blue. Way better than purple. AND... it isn't stinky! Probably the best quality.

I still took care of my left hamstring but it is doing much better. I think I will try going to jazz again tomorrow but no splits!

Michelle taught another stellar class. She gave everyone a lot of corrections and hints on how to do things better. She even said a quote by Mother Theresa at the end of the class. AND, we finished a little early to I could get home to my boys quick.

Jonny had dinner ready... he had gone grocery shopping and got veggies and fruits for the boy's food.. and peonies!!! LOVE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment