Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday Run 8 Km, 41:08 Mins

This is my first run back since my long run. I took some time off to rest my injuries and relax with my family in Vegas!! Interestingly enough there were a lot of runners running the strip in Vegas in the morning. The Lulu Lemon store has a run group too... I took a picture:
Not that I like running with a group - but just interesting that there were so many runners in sincity. I thought it was all drunken debauchery but not so.... but a lot more than usual cities! 

My achilles tendon and knee do not hurt anymore. It is just my pesky left hamstring that is still recovering. I can feel my body protecting it through its tightness and lack of flexibility. 

My run felt good this morning. It was sunny when the Iphone predicted rain and it just felt good to go... and move and sweat. I am glad I had a break ... but I am even happier to be back at it. I appreciate being able to go. 

There was one granny running today with a shirt on that said, " I run for the WINE." Good for her! I also ran past another smiley girl twice. Another solo, strong, girl runner. I like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment