Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Sunshine

I am finally back in the swing of things after having such a lovely, lazy start to spring break. I am recharged and ready to do lots of stuff again.

Tanya was in class this morning until spine strengthening. She thanked me again for the baby clothes and really loved Tina's Felix the Cat sweater. I will have to let her know that it is still being loved.

I had an awesome class and didn't miss anything. (Not even the triangle.) Who'd have guessed I would have a good class after almost a week off? That makes four good classes in a row now.

I was thinking I would do later classes during spring break but I find it too hard to leave the boys - 6am is the only way to trick myself into going - when I am still half asleep.

Anywho… time to chill with the boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment