Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Tuesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Patrick

I had a GOOD CLASS!! Finally!! I did everything and I didn't need to gulp down my water AND I had a Dr. Pepper yesterday. I was also tired this morning. I really never know when I am going to have a good class but damn was I stoked I had a good one today. I needed that.

I still wish I could hear what Patrick was saying. He seems like he saying funny stuff and good stuff. He doesn't stick the script and I like that… but I would love it if I could hear what he was saying cause the people around me were enjoying it.

The lady in front of me - one of the regulars - made me try hard in the standing bow today. Usually I give up but she was holding so hard I could see her foot shaking!! I can't give up and let her try that hard without me. AND, there is another even older lady beside me who must be some sort of runner or athlete cause she is a muscle machine. Not too much… just toned and no fat on her. Amazing. She reminds me of Lori's mom. To juxtapose these two hard working beauties I had an old guy behind me (us) that wasn't holding anything and gave up all the time. The trick was to block him out and focus on the powerhouses around me. Maybe that is what made me have a good class… I gotta try and stand by these two again!!

K… SPRING SPRING SPRING SUMMER!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment