Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tuesday 5:45 - 6:15 Skate E Spot

My left hip hurt when I ollied so Jonny said do some manuals. So, I did. That was fun. I am going to add those into the things I practice. I skated for about fifteen minutes … maybe a little less… and then let the boy skate and walk around. He kept wanting to go out of our zone which was annoying because I had to grab him and bring him back and he would get upset. But then he found the area by the windows where he made the skate board go in the narrow space of different cement and he went back and forth there until it was time to go. He meticulously would lift and place his board facing the right direction and try to push it straight until he got to the gutter thing and then he would pick it up and place it again and push it back. Very cute. BUT… don't try to help him. He wants to do it on his own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment