Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday 6 - 7:15am Bikram Cambie - Onkar

Three people left the class early after me. The happy girl who's name I can't remember said, "Look what you started Paula." Ugh - look what I started. That teacher is going to hate me. Oh well. I pay to go there and I am doing my thing. I am apologetic for leaving early but I gotta do it to get to school on time.

I had another awesome class. (Does it still count even though I left fifteen minutes early?) All the hard stuff is in the part we do before I leave. I am counting it. I didn't do the left triangle because that hip was hurting but I didn't sit down. I stood in the lunge and then I stood with both legs straight and I tried to hold my arms up the whole time.

The powerhouse lady that was in front of me yesterday was behind me today. She wasn't having a good class today. She is either injured or something. She took some breaks. Yesterday she was so amazing. I wonder what is up? Maybe she had some wine last night? Maybe she is getting sick? Maybe she is hurt? Who knows - maybe it is just one of those days.

I had a good class though - one more to go tomorrow to make my three in a row. AND.. maybe I will get in another skate after school - to make it five skate days in a row! HOLLA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment