Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday 6 - 7:30am Bikram Cambie - Ulrike

Whoa - I walked in and it was HOT! I did not have a good class today. I was too hot. There goes my awesome streak! How many did I get in a row? 4? Nope it was 5. Oh well - five is pretty awesome. I am good with that. Maybe next time I can get six.

I remembered some of the corrections that Lisa gave me on Saturday:
1 - top of the head in rabbit - I haven't been on the top of my head and no one ever made this correction on me before. I thought I was on the top of my head. I can feel the difference now. I didn't get to try this today though because I didn't make it all the way down in time - too pooped and hot.
2- stretching the legs at the end get the head on the knee and don't try so hard to get the heal off the ground. Economize your energy.

I forgot to write these corrections in my Saturday blog - but I am thankful I remembered them and will work on them next time it isn't so frickin' hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment