Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday 1 - 2:30 Bikram Cambie - Guest teacher - no name?

Guest teacher was written on the schedule. I didn't hear this teacher's name if she said it at the start. She was speaking very quickly and she didn't wear the mic. Her class had a good flow but she was really, really stingy with the fans. I left red and with a headache. I imagined myself running up and turning the fans on myself. I dramatically did everything but... looked at them and looked at her, mouthed turn on the fans, pointed at them... you get my drift. I was dying. I should have just left. One day I will learn.

Other than the heat during the second half of the class - I had my third great class in a row.

I thought of my student Laura who I saw in the park today with her son. She was my student seven years ago. She is 25 now!! Time flies. I remember she used to do highland dancing and dye her hair really black so her icy blue eyes would seem to pop out of her head. I hope I see her again in the park. Her son's name is Darius - I have to remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment