Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thursday 8:38 - 9:16 & 3:55 - 4:35 Skate E Spot

We are back!! Our spot is back. It is really dusty and they left a lot of screws and wood chips around - but it is still nice to have our spot back. I appreciate the closeness of it.

Sunny morning sesh - I wasn't in the best of moods so I didn't have the best first skate. I warmed up with Come get Me - I know I am not allowed to play but it worked and got the boy skating on his own for a bit. I did some ollies and then 180's - I realised my 180's had gone to crap. Sad.

Shady afternoon sesh - mucho better mood and mucho better skate. I started with 180's and got them going around again. I just told myself to forget about going over the crack and did them in the middle of the cement. I will get them back over the line later. I also counted 1,2 3 - go.. so I actually just went - boom.

I did line one five times in a row. Slow and sketchy - but I did it.

I worked on my kick flips - but ran out of oomf.

Great day!! Skate, beach, yoga, skate, park! 

No comments:

Post a Comment