Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thursday 1 - 2:30 Bikram Cambie - Ashley

Whoa!! Pregnant yoga teacher. She must have been so hot and exhausted - she is going to have that baby soon for sure.

This was my first class back in almost two weeks. It was good to be back. I like practicing at this time. I am so much more bendy than at 6am. It was also nice to see new people.

The old guy beside me. (Reminded me of the dad from Shameless) His towel was not absorbent enough for him. His sweat river flash flooded over to my face cloth that I use for my head at the top of my mat. I moved it and then the river flowed into my mat - so I put it back. Luckily there were only a couple of postures left - so I moved down a bit and then got out of there quick to get out of the way of the oncoming sweat. How gross is that? Never in my ten years of yoga has this happened before. NTS - Don't put your mat next to that guy again!!

I missed one set of triangle - I could have done it - just hot and tired - and my right diaphragm cramped up a couple of times - dehydration.

I thought - I shouldn't try as hard - reign it back a little - relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment